I love driving to work. Really truly. I've tried to enjoy the bus, which I've been taking STEADFASTLY since September. And it's reliable and close to home and I can read while driving. Oh, and it's good for the environment. And, no parking fees.
But while we're staying at my parents I'm driving to work because there's no bus here, and it has been great. I don't have to run out the door frantically every morning to catch the bus. I can leave later (and thus sleep in more) because it takes a lot less time to get there. I have time to myself to listen to music, the radio or silence and can avoid all conversation if I want. I can stay just a little bit later at work if I need to without waiting a whole other hour to catch my bus ... or leave a bit early if I'm feeling not so great, and be home in 10 minutes. I LOVE it. And will miss it lots when we're back living downtown.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment